In this article we will discuss “Punjab Rozgar Scheme” and how to apply for this scheme. Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar introduce one of the biggest platforms Punjab Rozgar 2020 for the youngsters. The aim of this Rozgar scheme 2020 is to facilitate the citizens by providing then with easy loans and jobs. This scheme will help them in introducing and establishing new businesses and entrepreneurs. In this scheme, the Punjab government will provide more then 30 Billion for loans and the large number of jobs. Candidate of 20 to 50 years old without any gender restriction can apply for the loan. And loan application registration fees is compulsory deposit on the BOP Bank Rs 2000, and this is non refundable fees.
- All gender (Male, Female , and Transgender)
- Must be Pakistani Citizen
- Have Valid National CNIC
- Who want to start their business
- Candidates already run their business
- Age limit 20-50 years candidates
- Business location only Punjab province
- Startup / New Business
Who Can Apply?
- All University and college students with entrepreneurial skills
- Diploma holder from Vocational Training Institute and TAVETA center training person.
- Special Skilled Persons
- Startup and new Business persons
- Must have clean Credit history
- Sole Proprietor, Partnership, or any business fulfilling other eligibility criteria
- Micro and other Companies can apply for this loan
How To Apply?
The Punjab Government lunched a specific website to apply for loan application go to the link www.rozgar.psic.punjab.gov.pk , and candidate have submit Rs 2000 at the application submission time.